Items must be returned within 10 days of receipt. If 10 days have gone by since you received your order, we are unable to offer you a refund. We do not offer exchanges.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Items that cannot be returned or refunded:
- Perishable items such as food, coffee, and flowers.
- Health and personal care items.
- Gift cards.
- Downloadable software products and books.
- Book with obvious signs of use.
- Software or video game that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition and shows signs of being worn, damaged, or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 10 days after being received.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Notify us at email@example.com of your intention to return an item or items.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed for the full amount of your original purchase including any shipping costs paid at the time of your purchase. A credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. The timeframe for you to see the credit on your account will depend on your institution's processing timeframe.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
No exchanges are available due to many of the items being offered in limited quantities.
Receipt of Defective or Damaged items:
- If the item is defective or damaged upon receipt of the item, we will issue a refund after receiving the item as long as it is within 10 days since you received the item.
- Send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to HL Fashions & Gifts, PO Box 536, Austell, Georgia US 30168.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift code will be emailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver thus notifying them of your return.
Shipping Your Return
- To return your product, you should mail your product to PO Box 536, Austell, Georgia US 30168.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs paid for returning your items are non-refundable.
- If you receive a refund, your original shipping cost paid at time of purchase will be included in your refund.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. Tracking provides proof that the item was shipped to us and its shipping status will be documented.